I've been awarded my third award! woot woot! By none other than my fav blogger buddy Garf
and am so honored to receive this award because it was for those bloggers who 'keep it real'. I dont know how real I am keeping it here and if I even deserve this award, but I am still very very grateful that Garf awarded it to me!So according to the rules, I need to divulge ten things about myself that most people dont know and award this to 10 fellow bloggers. I'll try my best to fulfill both requirements.
- I occasionally forget to check my Facebook and Twitter accounts but I never ever forget to check my mail (which reminds me I need to check my mail!)
- I am contemplating on deleting a whole bunch of people of my Facebook account. How weird will it be that instead of increasing, the number of my friends are actually decreasing?
- I hated the colour pink while growing up. I preferred black. I still do like black a lot but with an addition of white, red, green and purple.
- Most of my clothes are either black or white or both. I have to physically and mentally stop myself from buying clothes with those colours. And I am still not close to getting there.
- I wear flip flops anywhere it is acceptable. Anywhere.
- Before I started studying in Uni I loved Shakespeare. After I completed my Bachelor's degree majoring in English Literature, Shakespeare can eat my cotton shorts!
- I love food but I am also incredibly picky at the same time. If I like a particular dish I can eat it all the time, everyday, 24/7.
- I have sudden inexplicable cravings for mash potatoes.
- When I was four/five I fell down from a towel hanger (I was standing on it, not so smart - I know) and broke my nose. All I can remember is the floor coming towards me and then blank. It's still not fixed yet.
- I have massively, massively frizzy hair that I swear to god has a mind of it's own! I kid you not.