- Went to watch 'How to Train Your Dragon' in 3D. Loved it! I thought it was cute and the script was quite witty. The dragon was very cat-like which made me love it even more! (and thats my review for the movie, ladies and gents!)
- Saw a pair of neon green chucks and fell in love. Although I still want to get my pair of mustard coloured chucks first. I think I am slowly but surely falling in love with chucks.
- Saw these shoes in Miu Miu and was blown away by the sheer awesomeness of it! I repeat, awesomeness!!
- Had some juice at Boost. Even though I ordered and payed for a kids size cup, the really sweet server gave me a medium sized cup. Thank you, you rock!
- Had very yummy beef bacon burger but was disappointed that Chili's does not carry the nachos that I love so much.
- Really really need to get a mani/pedi but I am so broke; gas is really expensive people.
- Saw the poster for 'The Last Airbender'. I am beyond excited!
- Enjoyed a proper massage. It was a very interesting experience and may want to do it again after my finals. But this time it would be whole body massage! haha!
- Am so freaking behind on all my essays and presentations that I took a day off today to breathe a little.
- My lecturer dozed off when I was presenting yesterday or at least that was it looked like. I was so freaking angry. It's called being a professional, have ya ever heard of that??!
- Been really swamped that I couldn't read and comment on all the lovely blogs out there that I've been following. =(
- Managed to put together some happy mail. =)
That's all for today folks! ;)